Friday, May 31, 2013

Integrity: Antique Architectural Blue Prints

Integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. It's critical when selling antiques and collectibles online that you describe in detail what your customer is browsing. Of course, the best way to do this is with a photo. Since etsy only allows 5 photos for each listing I use my blog to bring you additional photos.

JUST LISTED: Antique Architectural Blue Prints from Garlinghouse. The are an awesome find but are damaged and I wanted to make sure my customers have a good picture of the damage. They are still very good for framing or using for your craft project...



The edges on the right sides are what are damaged but the rest of the blue print is in pretty good shape! If you look closely on the pictures on the listing you can see the extent of the damage. I'm always happy to answer your questions and thanks for shopping at Back Home Again...


No comments:

Post a Comment