Monday, May 9, 2011

History of Feed Sacks


There is an excellent etsy blog post by Linzee McCray on the history of feed sacks that I wanted to tell you about. Not only is the content of the article so interesting but the inspirational writing will hook you in and get your creative juices flowing. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy an informative article on the history of feed sacks. Ironically, I've been cutting on feed sacks this week and am designing tote bags. I am so inspired I may be up all night!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Sometimes I wish we still used fabric for all our bags but I guess then the old wouldn't seem quite as special.
    Cheers!
    ~JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feed bags. I have several even from Germany. I display them in my country kitchen. They are so precious to me.

    ReplyDelete