Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vintage Wedding Dress

If you are having a vintage wedding this spring, take a peak at this amazing dress brought to you by JC McCarins Cottage. It's vintage 1960s – 70s and is truly amazing. What a great inexpensive way to have an eco friendly {re-use} wedding gown that is totally unique. I think one of the biggest stumbling blocks to purchasing vintage clothing is the fitting. Lucky for you, JC is offering a refund minus shipping cost, if it doesn't fit. Check out the vintage goddess dress, you'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my friend! I'm very honored that you featured my vintage white dress on this lovely blog! It's hard to let this dress go but I really hope it can bring joy to someone else! Cheers!
    ~JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowing style of this dress. A bride would look so romantic wearing it! Ahhh if only I were so young again.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding dress. I just love the vintage style. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete